Do you like exploring trails and back roads on your Camino?
What about hitting the trails and pushing the limits on your Transmitter?
Maybe you prefer a multi-day bikepacking trip on the Frontier or loading up the panniers and riding across a country on the Santiago...
Whatever your story... we want to hear all about it.
Every year we publish a Storybook which is a collection of Sonder bikes and tales of adventure on the bike. We printed 10,000 copies of the 2018 Sonder Storybookwhich has been distributed around the world and shared online. We're lookingto publish our 2019 edition in Septemberand want your stories.
If you've everfancied seeing your writing and photography in print then get some ink down on paper. We'll share stories and pictureson the Sonder website and the best ones will make it into the printed book that goes to all Sonder customers, you and your bike could be Sonder famous!
What are we looking for?
- 400-1000 words about your story
- A selection ofhi-res images of you and your bike
- links to any social channels or websites you want to share with us
- contact details - can just be your email address.
- Send these toStories@sonderbikes.com
We're going to run thecompetition for inclusion in the 2019 Sonder Storybook until 31 July 2019
So get planning your adventures, we can't wait to hear all about them!
You can share adventure, stories and pictures via social media using #sonderbikes and #sonderstories
Terms and Conditions
- By entering, you agree tobe added to the AlpkitEspresso newsletter list, youcan unsubscribe at any time.
- Entrants must have permission to use the imagery provided and provide credits where necessary
- Entrants must have permission from anyone elsefeatured in images or stories to use those images
- All stories must include Sonder bikes
- Competition entries close on 31 July 2019and those going in the storybookwill be contacted via email
- Alpkit and Sonder arenot responsible for any injuries sustained whilst making stories with your Sonder Bike.
- Alpkit and Sonder canbe held responsible for helping to inspire and encouragegreat memories and experiencesfrom riding bikes in great places.
- Beneficial for competition entrants tohave an interest in finding Sonder Moments when riding