With a 4L capacity, zipped entry and weather-proof construction the Toploader provides easy access to everything you might need on longer day rides - it's a supernatural delight.
- Top-loading with zipped entry for easy access
- Stretchy power-mesh side pockets for stowing snacks, arm-warmers etc.
- Highly weatherproof with a YKK Aquaguard zip and waterproof VX21 fabric
With 4L of storage space, the zipped main compartment is big enough to fit tools, windproofs or even a big wedge of jam and peanut butter sandwiches. The Toploader uses a foam padded construction to protect your valuables and three velcro straps (two on the bars, one on the headtube) secure it in place.
The VX21 laminate fabric is incredibly durable – both abrasion and tear resistant – and waterproof. Due to its stitched construction, the Toploader isn’t 100% watertight so we would still recommend storing electronics in a waterproof dry bag. But thanks to the VX21 fabric and the YKK Aquaguard zip it’s still exceptionally weather-proof.
Stretchy mesh pockets on each end allow you to easily grab snacks or stash armwarmers on the go – always useful if your jersey pockets are full to bursting/cascading all over the road. A hypalon front patch means you can still attach a front light for visibility and loops on either end allow you to fit your own shoulder strap.
Designed, cut and sewn on the edge of the Peak District by our talented factory team, the Toploader comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond warranty.
- Top-loading with zipped entry for easy access on the move
- Stretchy power-mesh side pockets for stowing snacks, arm-warmers etc
- Highly weatherproof with a YKK Aquaguard zip and VX21 fabric
- Hypalon patch for attaching a front safety light
- Padded foam construction to protect valuables
- Loops for attaching a shoulder carry strap
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: VX21 waterproof nylon laminate
Inner: 222D Nylon with PU Coat & DWR Finish
15 x 25 x 15cm (height x width x depth)