Inspired by the 1950s pioneers of off road cycle touring, the Goucho slings over your top tube to keep snacks, tools and valuables close at hand, on self-sufficient day rides or as a useful addition to your touring set-up.
- Two sided pannier-style increases top tube carrying capacity
- Twin set-up makes it easier to organise snacks and valuables
- Waxed cotton is highly durable and water-resistant
The twin pannier design of the Goucho offers a secure and accessible way of organising your snacks, valuables and any other handy ‘bits’. (And by valuables we mean obviously mean jelly babies). Double the capacity of most top tube bags, both compartments are zippered with a fold-over velcro storm flap. The Goucho sits snugly either side of your top tube, eliminating any wibble-wobble, and uses two sets of velcro straps to lock it firmly in place.
Waxed cotton might have been used in the ‘50s, but it’s still a fantastic material for making bike luggage. Waxed cotton is highly durable and exceptionally water resistant. With its water-resistant storm flap, YKK Aquaguard zip and PU-coated liner, the Goucho should keep out the worst of the weather, but we’d still recommend storing electronics in a dry bag.
Designed, cut and sewn on the edge of the Peak District by our talented factory team, the Goucho comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond warranty.
- Two sided pannier-style increases top tube carrying capacity.
- Twin set-up makes it easier to organise snacks and valuables.
- Waxed cotton is highly durable and water-resistant.
- Pannier design is a more stable way of carrying heavy loads on your top tube.
- YKK Aquaguard zip, velcro storm flap and PU-coated liner increase weather resistance.
- Key clip to keep your keys safe.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: Waxed Cotton
Liner: 222D nylon with PU coating and DWR finish
Depth: 5-12cm (depending on fill)