Deluge Stem Pouch 1.4L is a 1.4-litre, waterproof, stem-mounted bag for easy mid-ride access to snacks, valuables or a water bottle. Made using recycled fabric.
Fully waterproof material with high-frequency welded seams and a YKK AquaGuard® zip give ultimate wet weather protection. Secure velcro attachment to your bar and stem and padded side panels protect your kit and keep the bag stable over rough ground.
A two-way zip with large pullers allows easy one-handed access to snacks while on the move or use the Stem Pouch as a bottle cage alternative when using a full frame bag like the Stingray.
Keep essentials close at hand.
- Waterproof contruction with high-frequency welded seams
- Made using recycled fabric
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard® zip with large pullers
- Easy access to snacks and valuables while on the move
- Versatile attachment to handlebar and stem
- Acts as a bottle cage when using full frame bags
- Padded to protect valuables and insulate bottles
- Works with drop or flat bars
- 3 year Alpine Bond
Fully waterproof 450d recycled TPU ripstop nylon, Hypalon
2-way YKK AquaGuard® zip
High-frequency welded seams
Rubber-backed Velcro straps
17cm x 10cm diameter, 1.4 litres
Sustainability and Product Care
Deluge's fully waterproof material can be wiped clean with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or mud. Leave to air dry.
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.