You, your bike, and the open road: it’s the simple things that make us tick. Joey is all about simplicity.
Joey sits between your handlebar and the bag to protect the contents of your bag from abrasion, and protect your bike from rubbing.
Simple yet effective, with a minimalist and lightweight design Joey is constructed from 222D polyester with a 3 mm closed cell foam.
The semi-rigid structure is stable yet versatile, keeping your drybag securely in place with a multitude of fitting options and reducing any effect on handling.
- Protective and supportive handlebar harness
- Made to last in the UK
- Stabilises drybag to reduce effect on handling
- Simple and minimalist design
- Daisy chain webbing for versatile attachment
- Designed to fit Airlok Dual
- 100 cm Velcro strap provided
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: 222D nylon Stitched seams
Weight: 65 g Size: 34 x 22 x 0.3 cm Webbing loop width: 6 cm Velcro strap (WxL): 2.5 x 100 x
Origin: United Kingdom