“Now where did I pack…? Ah, right at the bottom of… just need to undo these 10 straps…” The Stem Cell’s large drop storage keeps the items you use throughout the day in easy grabbing reach.
- One-handed cord lock for on-the-move access
- Highly water-resistant for all-weather riding
- Fold-away hood for extra protection
With 1.8L and 3L size options, the Stem Cell makes use of one of your last pieces of bike frame real estate on longer bikepacking trips. Attaching with soft-touch Velcro straps, two webbing ladders provide multiple different attachment points for a secure fit. The Regular Stem Cell will fit a MytiMug 650 or a 750ml water bottle with the drawcord extended, and the XL fits a Brukit snugly inside...Read more
The Stem Cell also gives you somewhere to store items you want to keep handy on the move with a locking cord closure that can be operated one-handed, No more keeping your mates waiting or losing vital time to faffing on endurance races! A fold-away hood can be flipped over the top for extra weather protection should you need it.
The Stem Cell is designed to last, ride after ride, with hardwearing materials and all stress points reinforced using bar tack stitching. We’ve used lightweight and tear-resistant VX21 fabric at the front and abrasion-resistant 500D Cordura® on the back to protect this high wear area.
With fully waterproof outer materials, the Fuel Pod is highly water-resistant, protecting your bits and bobs in bad weather. The stitching isn’t seam-taped though, so we’d always recommend wrapping any electronics in a dry bag.
Handmade and designed in Nottinghamshire by our talented factory team, the Fuel Pod comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond.Read less
- One-handed cord lock for accessing items even on the move
- Abrasion and tear resistant materials with a reinforced construction for durability
- Highly water-resistant with waterproof fabrics and a protective hood
- Hood cover folds away when not in use
- Drwacord closure creates extension tube for extendable storage
- Multiple different attachment points for a secure fit
- Attaches to either side of stem
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Stem Cell Exterior: VX21 210D nylon laminate, 500D Cordura® nylon, aluminium buckle
Lining: 222D nylon with PU coat
|Capacity||1.8 l||3 l|
|Height (back + extension tube)||21 + 7 cm||25 + 7 cm|
|Diameter (top - bag tapers in at the bottom)||15 + 7 cm||21 + 7 cm|
Regular: 97, XL: 117g
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
The Stem Cell has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your bag with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on more stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.