You need a bit of extra protection for long open water swimming sessions or for wild swimming in ice-rimmed pools. The swimming extremities bundle insulates your head, hands and feet with flexible 3mm neoprene.
Open Water Swimming Cap
Secure-fitting neoprene swim cap with a velcro chin strap to reduce water ‘flushing’ and retain as much body heat as possible. The outside is coated with streamlined GlideSkin neoprene which reduces drag, repels water and dirt and retains heat more efficiently than standard neoprene. Available in two sizes.
Open Water Swimming Gloves
Open water swimming gloves with a grippy palm and 3mm thick flexible neoprene to keep your hands working in bitingly cold water. We’ve used blind-stitched seams so you don’t get any lumpy bits sticking into your fingers and a hexagonal patterned grip on the palm for clambering on and off jetties.
Open Water Swimming Socks
Open water swimming socks to keep your feet warm and moving in icy water. Made with 3mm thick flexible neoprene, we’ve used a split toe design to prevent foot ‘rolling’ in the water. Velcro ankle cuffs allows them to be worn over or under your wetsuit and a grippy hexagonal grid on the soles stops you slipping on rocks or treacherous jetties.
- 3mm thick high-grade neoprene to keep your extremities warm in cold waters
- Cap uses a smooth GlideSkin exterior for extra warmth and to reduce drag in the water
- Cap has a secure fit and a velcro chin strap to reduce cold water ‘flushing’
- Gloves and Socks are flexible enough to not restrict your swimming
- Hexagonal patterned grip on the palms and soles
- Gloves and socks use blind-stitched seams for comfort next to the skin
- Socks use a split toe design prevents the foot from ‘rolling’ while swimming
- Adjustable velcro ankle tab on the socks for wearing over or under your wetsuit
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Cap (head circumference)
Small: under 55cm
Large: over 59 cm
Gloves (hand circumference)
Small: 17cm – 20cm
Medium: 20cm – 23cm
Large: 23cm – 26cm
Small: Up to UK size 6
Medium: up to UK size 9
Large: over UK size 9
Product Care Information
To stop your Swimming Cap, Gloves and Socks smelling funky or drying out from salt water, rinse them thoroughly in cold water after use. Hang them to dry in the middle of the garment to avoid stretching and store away from direct sunlight.