The Haven is an oversized thigh-length jacket designed to keep you warm and dry standing around before races, wandering to and from the waterline, or getting changed out of wet kit
- Oversized fit allows you to easily get changed underneath the robe
- Windproof fabric, long sleeves and a long hem provide weather protection
- Polyester insulation and fleece pile lining retain core body heat
Getting warm and dry after outdoor swimming and other watersports can be an unpleasant experience - especially in bad weather. And it’s not just water-based activities. Getting changed after a muddy trail run or bike ride can be unnecessarily difficult: wrestling off wet clothing and desperately yanking dry layers over clammy skin as the exhilaration fades and the goosebumps multiply... But not with the Haven!..Read more
The Haven has an oversized fit which makes it quick to throw on after activities and allowing you to easily get changed out in the open. Long sleeves and a thigh-length hem provide lots of body coverage, stopping you from flashing passing pedestrians, and a completely windproof outer fabric protects exposed skin from the elements.
We’ve added a shower-proof PU coating to make sure you don’t get any wetter when you’re trying to get dry and the Haven uses damp-resistant polyester insulation and a fluffy fleece pile lining to trap vital core body heat. This fleece lining extends to the hood and hand warmer pockets, ensuring the Haven feels lovely and soft when you’re getting changed.
The generous fit means you can wear the Haven over wetsuits and other layers, making it an ideal outer layer when you’re waiting for events to start, moving between swimming locations or kicking about trail centre car parks while your mates faff about with their suspension.
We’ve added lots of little details to the Haven to make it as useful and as comfortable as possible. The hem is long enough to park your bum on with a side split to allow you to move freely and the sleeves have a smooth lining to make the Haven easier to slipRead less
- Oversized fit ensures the Haven can be worn over multiple layers and allows for changing
- Long sleeves, a thigh length hem and hood with drawcord provide plenty of body coverage
- Windproof fabric with weatherproof coating provides protection from the elements
- Polyester insulation and fleece pile lining trap to trap core body heat
- Fleece lined handwarmer pockets, internal security pocket and mesh goggle pocket
- Drop hem is long enough to sit on with side split for freedom of movement
- Unisex fit (see fitting guide)
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: 100% polyester shell with 5K/5K PU coating
Insulation: 100% polyester insulation
Lining: 100% polyester fleece pile
Zip: 2-way YKK Vislon front zip
1120g (Unisex Medium)
Haven is designed to be oversized so you can chuck it on over everything you are wearing. If you are at the top end of the measurement range and you want to get changed inside your Haven, then we suggest you go for the next size up.
Measure around your chest, waist and hips and use the biggest of these measurements (for men this will probably be around the chest, for women this may be around the hips). Find your size from the chart below using this body measurement.
|Haven Unisex Size Guide|
|Body Measurement (in)||35-38||38-41||41-45||45-49|
|Body Measurement (cm)||89-96.5||96.5-104||104.114||114-15|
The length of Haven will fall somewhere between thigh and knee, depending on how tall you are. The body length increases 5cm with each size, so if you are tall you may want to size up for extra length.