The Nefyn Bottom are bikini swimsuit bottoms for invigorating dips, ice-cold plunges and shorter swims when you don’t want to wear a wetsuit.
- Made with ECONYL®, a yarn made from recycled ocean plastics
- Two-piece style and rear clasp opening for easy changing
- Lined stretch fabric keeps its shape for a supportive fit
The Nefyn Bottom's high performance stretch fabric retains its streamlined shape when wet and is also lined for extra support. The ECONYL® recycled fabric is also both sun cream and chlorine resistant...Read more
The two piece style is easier to get changed in and out of at the waterside – especially if your window for discreet changing is limited! The Nefyn Bottom can be paired with the Nefyn Top or mix and matched with your existing swimwear.Read less
- Made from ECONYL®, a recycled nylon yarn using ocean plastics and other nylon waste
- Stretch fabric retains its shape in the water without sagging, reducing drag in the water
- Lined bottom for extra support and coverage
- Chlorine and sun cream-resistant fabric
- UV protection of UPF 50+
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
78% ECONYL® recycled nylon / 22% spandex
160g (Size 12)
ECONYL® is a high performance nylon yarn made from recycled ocean plastics, disused fishing nets and landfill waste. After capturing this waste, the nylon is broken down and reformed into new fibres that are chemically identical to brand new nylon. As well as reducing emissions by 90%, it can be recycled infinitely – infinitely!
This is a two-piece you’ll want to wear time and time again – and it could easily be twice the price, the quality feels ace.
Read the full review here