We always pack a hat, just in case. It’s always nice to know it’s there. You lose a surprising amount of heat from that bonce of yours!
The Norden uses a merino and acrylic blend with a fleece liner for essential brainsulation. Warm, and highly breathable, the merino in the mix also adds temperature regulating properties to stop you feeling like you’re overheating.
Cosy microfleece wicks sweat and is soft against your ears, meaning you can wear it all day without that tingly had-a-hat-on-all-day feeling.
- Addition of merino helps to regulate your temperature
- Blended with acrylic for increased durability
- Fleece-lined for extra brainsulation and to keep your ears cosy
- Microfleece lining wicks away sweat
- Low profile, fitting neatly in pockets and rucksacks
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: 50% Merino Wool / 50% Acrylic
Inner: 100% Polyester Fleece
Product Care Information
Wash your beanie on a gentle cycle at 40°C and dry flat. Do not bleach tumble dry, or dry clean.
We only use merino wool from certified non-mulesing sources. Mulesing is a practice some sheerp farms use to guard against parasitic fly strike. We believe this practice is cruel and unnecessary and something that can be easily prevented by regular shearing.