Stop your brain from becoming a BRRRRRR-ain with the Idwal wool beanie. It’s made from 100% responsibly sourced lambswool with a chunky ribbed knit design. Pretend you're a fisherman. Or just wear it in the hills. It's your call.
Wool is naturally insulating, breathable and temperature regulating. This traps lots of warmth around your head without getting too sweaty or uncomfortably hot. Heads need layers too – lots of important things in your head. And bits of fluff.
Wool is naturally odour-resistant so your woolly hat requires very little washing, saving on water. Plus wool is 100% natural, biodegradable and renewable (sheep produce new fleece and sheep produce new sheep... usually in spring... they gambol... you know all this...).
- Wool is naturally warm and helps to regulate your temperature
- Breathable wool fibres and chunky knit allows moisture to escape
- Made entirely from odour-resistant wool, requiring very little washing
- 100% natural, biodegradable and ethically sourced material
- Allows you to blend in on small to medium sized fishing vessels
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Synthetic leatherette patch
Product Care Information
Spot clean to remove any dirty patches, hand wash only (and only when it’s really ponging) and dry flat. Do not bleach, iron, tumble dry or dry clean – leave it on your head instead.
The wool in this hat is ethically sourced, biodegradable, renewable and naturally odour resistant so it saves on water too. Ewe can't say fairer than that.