3 for 2
Haline were dreamt up with fast and light alpinism and ski-touring in mind: designed to give you waterproof protection and keep out the chill.
They've a close fit, with pre-curved fingers and a supple, grippy goatskin leather palm for dexterity meaning you can keep them on when doing something a little more fiddly. The cuff is low-profile to fit under your jacket giving you freedom to move.
Haline’s waterproof insert keeps your hands dry if the weather turns. The Bemberg lining is soft, high-wicking, breathable, and insulating, ideal for medium activity levels on chilly Alpine summer days. When you do need to de-glove, you can stow your Haline gloves with the carabiner loops.
- Dexterous waterproof glove for skiing and summer alpinism
- Close-fit with pre-curved fingers for excellent dexterity
- Supple goatskin leather palm and reinforcement for enhanced grip
- Waterproof insert keeps out the wet
- Low-profile cuff with hook and loop adjustor to give a snug fit
- Super comfortable, high-wicking, and breathable Bemberg lining for great next-to-skin feel
- Carabiner loops for stowing when not in use
- 3-year Alpine Bond
Fabric: 88% polyester / 12% spandex
Palm: 100% goatskin leather
Lining: 100% polyester Insert: 10K/10K TPU
Sustainability and Product Care
To clean, handwash in lukewarm water using a mild liquid detergent, allow to air dry.
Do not dry on radiators.
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.