Gravel Bag is a weatherproof 5L handlebar bag. With loads of storage and a wide top-loading design, it provides easy access to your kit on long gravel rides and weekend bikepacking trips. The wide entry makes it easier to pack larger items and the roll-top offers flexible storage so you can squeeze in extra food or compress it down to stop your stuff rattling. We've added stretch mesh side pockets and a bungee cord for spare layers or a wet waterproof. Built to last in our UK Factory, Gravel Bag uses hard-wearing waterproof fabrics, protecting your kit from all but the heaviest rain.
- Weatherproof construction to protect your kit
- Roll-top closure provides a flexible capacity
- Bungee cord at the front for additional storage
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Highly abrasion and tear-resistant fabrics
- Reinforced construction for durability
- Waterproof V21-RS and Cordura® fabrics (not seam-taped)
- Soft-touch velcro straps prevent catching
- Webbing ladder with multiple attachment points
- UK Made in the Alpkit Factory
- 25 year Alpine Bond
Exterior: X-Pac® V21-RS 3-layer laminate (210D polyester ripstop / 0.25 mil PET film / 50D polyester taffeta backing), 1100D Cordura® nylon, hypalon
Lining: 222D nylon with PU coat
Straps: 3x soft-touch velcro veloops
Capacity: 5L (expandable up to 8L)
Closed size: 25cm x 32cm x 11cm (W x H x D)
Open size: 25cm x 20cm x 11cm (W x H x D)
Straps: 15g (x3)
Sustainability and Product Care
Gravel Bag has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your bag with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on more stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.
You may also like
Works Well With
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.
Gravel Handlebar Bag Size Guide
|25 x 32 x 11cm
|25 x 20 x 11cm