The Caledonian 25 panniers combine the durability, water-resistance and undeniable aesthetic appeal of waxed cotton with secure and easy-to-attach KlickFix clips.
- Waxed cotton is hardwearing and highly water resistant
- KlickFix twist attachments are secure and easy to attach
- 1100D reinforced Cordura base and back panel
With 25L of capacity, the Calendonian panniers have room to pack everything you need for weeks of self-sufficient pedal-powered travel, and space for a few luxuries. When your panniers aren’t full to the brim, there’s an internal drawcord to reduce the volume and the roll top opening can be cinched right down to stop your pans rattling about.
We’ve used KlickFix twist clips from Rixen & Kaul – widely regarded as the best you can get – to ensure the Caledonian panniers attach securely to your rack, without slipping or wobbling. The clips drop easily onto your rack when wrestling with heavy panniers, and a simple ratchet system locks them into place.
Waxed cotton is a naturally hardwearing material and highly water resistant. With the roll top opening and internal lining the Calendonian will keep out the worst of the weather, but we’d still recommend storing electronics in drybag in the event of serious downpours.
Because panniers experience some serious hard use on daily commutes and extended tours, we’ve reinforced the base and back panel with abrasion-resistant Cordura® for extra longevity. Subtle reflective piping and hypalon light attachment patches on either side increase your visibility in low light.
The Caledonian panniers were crafted with characteristic care and precision by our talented Nottinghamshire factory team. As with all UK Made luggage, the Caledonian 25 are backed up by a 25-year Alpine Bond.
Pair Caledonian 25s with Caledonian 10 front panniers for extra capacity on long cycle tours.
*Price is for 1 x Caledonian 25
- Waxed cotton highly water resistant and a naturally hardwearing material .
- KlickFix twist clips are secure and easy to attach, fitting racks with 6-12cm diameter tubing.
- 1100D Cordura base and back panel to reinforce high wear areas.
- Subtle reflective piping and hypalon light attachment patches on either side for visibility.
- Internal drawcord and roll-top opening allow you to reduce excess volume.
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: Waxed cotton
Inner: 222D nylon with PU coating & DWR finish
Base and back panel: 1100D Cordura® nylon
Width: 26cm (base) / 40cm (top)