Sick of planning your routes from water source to water source? Fed up of carrying water cupped between your hands all day? Tired of sucking damp clumps of moss to survive? Sounds like you need a water bottle...
- Made from durable BPA-Free plastic
- Leak-proof lid with attachment loop
- Wide mouth for easy filling from streams
The Water Bottle is made from light but durable plastic so you can carry vital water supplies out on the trail. A wide mouth makes it easier to fill up in streams and use with water filters (just don’t try drinking from it in a moving vehicle if you don’t want a very wet t-shirt!).
The lid is attached to the bottle with simple loop so you don’t lose it on a hillside, and is fully leak proof to avoid soggy rucksacks. A compact cylindrical shape makes it easy to store the Water Bottle upright in pack side pockets, or horizontally if you’re trying to keep your heavy items central and closer to your back.
The Water Bottle is made from clear plastic so you can see exactly how much you’ve got left – plus measurement markers so you know how much you’ve been drinking throughout the day. A standard 1 litre (32oz) capacity allows you to carry plenty of water with you.
- Durable BPA-Free odour-resistant plastic
- Leak-proof lid with an attachment loop so you don’t lose it
- Wide mouth for easy filling from streams and using with water filters
- Clear plastic with measurement markers so you can so how much you have left
- Compact design for easy packing in rucksack, vertically or horizontally
- Enables you to transport water from one place to another… well, it’s a bottle!
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Bottle: 100% PCT Thermoplastic (RIC Recycling Code: 7)
Lid: 100% Polypropylene (RIC Recycling Code: 5)
214mm x 95mm
95°C to -20°C
BPA, or bisphenol A, is a chemical that's used in the production of some plastics. BPA can seep from plastics over time and cause harmful health effects. The Water Bottle is BPA-free so you can re-use it over and over again!