Tetri is a classic, geodesic backpacking tent that gives stable and dependable 2-person shelter across three seasons.
With a versatile design, Tetri can be pitched outer-only for an ultralight bivvy shelter if you want to pack fast and light.
The breathable polyester inner has a mosquito net door which also creates a comfortable living space. A porch, stash pockets and hanging loops give plenty of options for storing kit overnight.
Tetri is stable, lightweight, easy to pitch and comfortable. What's not to like?
- 3 pole geodesic structure for stability and strength
- Can be pitched outer only
- Porch groundsheet to keep your kit off wet ground
- Mesh panelled inner for ventilation and comfort
- Spacious porch for storing kit
- Factory-taped seams using waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape
- Bathtub construction keeps moisture out
- Shock-corded and colour-coded poles and pole sleeves for easy pitching
- Large stuff bag included
- 3 year Alpine Bond
Porch groundsheet: 120g
Packed size: 50cm x 20cm x 20cm (L x W x H)
Pitched size: 320cm x 149cm x 110cm (L x W x H)
Flysheet: 190T polyester PU WR embossed
Groundsheet: 190T Polyester PU
Inner: 190T breathable polyester
Mesh: B3 50g
Poles: 7001-T6 alloy
Pegs: Alloy (x17)
Flysheet: 2,000mm hydrostatic head
Groundsheet: 3,000mm hydrostatic head
Sustainability and Product Care
Caring for your tent
Clean and dry your tent thoroughly after each use. Never use a washing machine, tumble dryer or jet wash to clean your tent. Spot clean with warm water, mild (non-detergent) soap and a soft sponge. Never use bleach, fabric softeners or other household cleaning products and air dry only.
To make your tent last longer, avoid prolonged UV exposure and repair damage immediately. If you are unlucky enough to rip your tent on a trip, use duct tape or StormSure Tough Tape until you have a chance to repair it properly. For more tent repair tips read our tent care and repair blog.