A classic travel game for all generations and is probably the best dice game ever! These pigs are truly addictive! Throw the pigs - how they fall determines the points you get.
Remember to play at a reasonable time as frustration or excitement could overspill to the neighbours, humans or animals.
- The Original Party Animals - the classic family and travel game for pig lovers everywhere
- Be the first to 100 points by throwing your pigs and seeing how they land
- Small and compact travel case containing the rulebook, scorecards, 2 pencils and 2 pigs
- This truly addictive game is easy-to-carry and ready to be played on the go or at home
- Will you get a Leaning Jowler? A Double Snouter? Or maybe the infamous Piggy Back?
How to Score:
Razorback - The pig is lying on its back - 5 points
Trotter - The pig is standing on all four trotters - 5 points
Snouter - The pig is resting on its snout and front trotters - 10 points
Leaning Jowler - The pig is resting on its trotter, snout and ear - 15 points
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.