Idaho is a full-size kit bag and weekender travel bag.
Made from organic wax cotton it is ideal to keep your stuff organised on an adventure getaway. A simple aluminium buckle and webbing loop system means the carry straps can be easily converted into adjustable rucksack straps – useful if you have to carry your kit further than you expected.
A U-shaped zip allows you to peer inside and rummage about and an internal stretchy mesh panel separates smaller items. We’ve also included a zipped exterior pocket for easy access to books, maps or your passport.
Plus, a reinforced and super durable 1100D Cordura® base means you don’t have to worry about where you put your bag down: dusty trails, city streets, ankle-deep snow...
Idaho defines attention to detail. It was designed by Product Developer Gemma in our factory on the edge of the Peak District. They went through four completely different prototypes and six different lid designs, until they were 100% satisfied. Factory Manager Andy was sick of grab handles ripping off his duffle bags so we’ve also double-reinforced the webbing grab handles - they’re so strong Ray and Gemma were able to hang off either end over a piece of scaffolding!
As with all products made in our UK Factory, the Idaho 30 comes with a 25 Year Alpine Bond warranty.
- Aluminium G-hook and strap system allows interchangeable carry/rucksack straps
- Secure zipped end pocket for easy access to valuables/passports etc.
- Double-reinforced pull handles on each end
- U-shaped zip allows easy access for rummaging
- Reinforced 1100D Cordura base for extra durability
- Easy wipe-clean waterproof nylon liner
- Exterior sleeve slots onto suitcase pull handles
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Outer: 330 denier Dry Waxed cotton
Base: 1100D Cordura
Lining: 222D Nylon
Nylon webbing and aluminium G-hook
56 x 37 x 25cm (Length x Width x Height)
Origin: United Kingdom