Warm, windproof and packable; Heiko is your dependable friend when the temperature drops or the wind picks up, cutting out the chill and keeping you comfortable during light activity.
The quilted Primaloft insulation keeps a low profile, making it easy to layer under a shell when needs must. And it is easy to stow too as Heiko packs into its chest pocket. The benefit of Primaloft synthetic insulation is it retains its thermal properties well even when wet – and it shouldn’t take too long to dry out either.
We’ve used a soft touch polyester fabric for the inner and outer, which feels great next to the skin but with a DWR coating it is still tough enough for the job at hand.
- Lightweight and packable Primaloft jacket, ideal for light activity in UK conditions
- Low-profile quilted insulation for easy layering
- Stashes into its own chest pocket
- Active cut: articulated arms for freedom of movement
- Primaloft insulation retains thermal properties when wet
- Soft-touch fabric for great next-to-skin feel
- 2 zipped hand warmer pockets
- 1 zipped chest pocket for valuables
- Lycra bound cuffs and adjustable hem drawcord to keep out the draughts.
- DWR coating keeps the moisture at bay
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Fill: Primaloft Silver insulation (100% polyester), 60 gsm Fabric: 100% Polyester, 20d, 45 gsm C6 DWR
Small: 285 g; Medium: 315 g; Large: 330 g; X-Large: 345 g
|Men's synthetic jacket size chart|
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.