The Griffon is a lightweight addition to your layering system, great for chilly days at high cadence on the bike or as a super breathable midlayer under a windproof or shell. It’s the perfect weight for not-quite-so-balmy UK summer evenings at the crag or campsite.
- Grid fleece traps lots of warmth without weight or bulk
- Highly breathable and fast-drying for layering
- Polygiene® anti-odour treated to wear more and wash less
The lightweight and highly breathable fleece punches above its weight in warmth by trapping loads of air with its voided grid back structure, letting you dump heat like a demon. A Polygiene anti-odour treament stops your fleece ponging, meaning you can wear it more and wash it less — pretty handy on multi-day trips...Read more
The full-length zip makes for easy layering and allows you to control the warmth as your activity level changes. The hood means you can leave your hat at home, knowing if the wind picks up on your hike you can get your ears covered and carry on moving with no fuss.
Unobtrusive thumb loops are there if you need them (but are discreet if you don’t), and the zipped chest pocket allows you to stash some cash, keys or a card. With a smooth outer face and a two-tone look, it also serves well as a travel companion by sneaking in under the ‘you can’t wear a fleece out to dinner’ radar!Read less
- Grid fleece has a high warmth to weight ratio and dumps excess heat
- Highly breathable, moisture wicking and quick drying for layering
- Polygiene® anti-odour treated so you can wear it more and wash less
- Full length YKK Vislon zip for temperature regulation
- Snug fitting lycra bound hood will fit neatly under helmets
- Low-profile flatlock seams are comfortable under rucksacks and harnesses
- Thumb loops and a zipped chest pocket
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
S: 315g, M: 325g, L: 340g, XL: 375g, XXL: 400g
Fabric: 97% polyester / 3% Spandex, 210 gsm,
Two-tone smooth face / High void brushed grid back, Polygiene® treated
Zips: YKK Vislon
The Griffon is treated with Polygiene® anti-odour technology so you can wear it for longer between washes and save water — magic.
|Chest (inches/cm)||37 / 94||40 / 102||43 / 109||46 / 117||49 / 124|
|Waist (inches/cm)||30 / 76||32 / 81||34 / 86||36 / 91||38 / 97|
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.
At only 250g and with a £40 price tag, this is a hard to beat fleece with great value for money.
A really useful, lightweight layer that punches well above it’s weight in terms of performance and price.