Exposure Lights’ very first product, the Joystick Mk15 is the lightest helmet light in their range with a powerful focused beam for spotting rocks, roots, drops and the tightest of turns.
Manufactured in the UK, the multiple award-winning light now packs in 1100 lumens, powered by a rechargeable 3500mAh Lithium Ion battery. It uses a patented circuitry called Intelligent Thermal Management to keep the LEDs at their optimum temperature for maximum battery efficiency.
The Exposure Optimised Mode Selector allows you to precisely tailor your light mode and brightness for your ride type. Average battery life times are listed for each setting so you know exactly how long you’ve got before your light cuts out, whether it’s a tech-y blast through the woods or a long cross-country ride-out.
The Joystick Mk15 is housed in a tough aluminium body and comes with a handlebar mount and a helmet mount.
- Focused beam with 1100 lumens for spotting changes of terrain at night
- Optimised Mode Selector to tailor your lighting and battery life to your ride
- Intelligent Thermal Management keeps the LEDs at their optimum temperature for maximum battery efficiency
- Comes with one Handlebar Mount and one Helmet Mount
- Various different mounting options available from Exposure
- Smart Port+ allows you to use it as a power bank to charge other lights
- Manufactured in the UK
- USB rechargeable
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Lumens: Max 1100
Run Time: 1.5 - 36 hours
Charge Time: 4 hours
Size: 112mm x 30mm (Length x Diameter)
Battery:3500mAh Lithium Ion
LED:1 x White XPL2
Casing:Anodised 6063 Aluminium