Deluge Handlebar Bag 20L is a lightweight, waterproof dual-ended bar bag for carrying lightweight, bulky items on longer rides and multi-day bikepacking trips. Made using recycled fabric.
Fully waterproof seam-welded construction and roll top closure keeps your kit dry whatever the weather. Attaching securely to your bar and head tube with the integrated harness system and stiffener board, the 20L bag fits comfortably between wider drop bars.*
Dual-ended roll-top openings allow easy access to kit and helps you balance loads across the bar,with compression straps to maximise stability when part-filled.
Spacious storage for longer trips.
*For narrow handlebars less than 44cm wide we recommend the Deluge Handlebar Bag 13L
- Fully waterproof contruction with high-frequency welded seams
- Made using recycled fabric
- Integrated harness system with stiffener board for added stability
- Dual-entry points for easy access to all your kit
- Roll top closure eliminates empty space inside
- Compatible with drop bars and flat bars
- 3 year Alpine Bond
Fully waterproof 450d recycled TPU ripstop nylon, Hypalon, Nylon webbing
High-frequency welded seams
Full: 40cm x 20cm diameter, 20-litre capacity
Sustainability and Product Care
Deluge's fully waterproof material can be wiped clean with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or mud. Leave to air dry.
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.