Deluge Frame Bag is a waterproof frame bag for protecting kit from the elements on longer rides and multi-day trips. Made using recycled fabric. It's available in 3 sizes and ideal for carrying heavier items without affecting bike handling.
Fully waterproof material with high-frequency welded seams and YKK AquaGuard® zips give ultimate wet weather protection. Full length storm flaps cover both zips, with front-facing cutout ports to run charging cables through.
A spacious main compartment is suitable for heavy gear and tent poles and a slim external pocket gives easy access to phones and cards.
The perfect waterproof foundation to your bikepacking set up.
- Waterproof contruction with high-frequency welded seams
- Made using recycled fabric
- 2-way YKK AquaGuard® zips with full length storm flaps
- Keeps weight central on the bike maintaining handling
- Cable port for charging lights and accessories
- Fits indside the frame with space below for bottles
- Slim side pocket for phones and cards
- 3 year Alpine Bond
Fully waterproof 450d recycled TPU ripstop nylon, Hypalon
2-way YKK AquaGuard® zips
High-frequency welded seams
Rubber-backed Velcro straps (x5)
42: 42cm x 5.5cm x 11cm, 2.5-litre capacity
48: 48cm x 5.5cm x 12cm, 4-litre capacity
51: 51cm x 5.5cm x 12cm, 6-litre capacity
Sustainability and Product Care
Deluge's fully waterproof material can be wiped clean with a damp cloth to remove any dirt or mud. Leave to air dry.
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.