Performance Repel Plus is a powerful spray-on reproofer to restore water repellency to your tent flysheet, groundsheet, rucksacks or other equipment.
The durable water repellent treatment (DWR) your outdoor equipment comes with can get worn off over time with repeated use. Grangers' PFC-free, bluesign® approved formula tops up this DWR treatment to keep it performing at its best.
Spray-on reproofers restore water repellency to fabrics when cleaning no longer works. This helps the fabrics to bead water, keeping you and your kit dry inside. For best results, clean fabrics with Granges Tent and Gear Cleaner first.
- Restores the DWR on your equipment so it repels water effectively
- Works on multiple different types of fabric
- 100% recycled plastic bottle containing Ocean Waste Plastics
- Eco-friendly PFC-free and Bluesign® approved formula
- Effective without heat activation (doesn't require tumble drying)
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Bluesign® is an independent standard for textiles production. It uses the world's strictest environmental requirements to ensure that harmful chemicals are kept out of every stage of manufacturing.
Grangers Clothing Repel uses a completely PFC-free formula to restore your clothing's durable water repellent treatment (DWR). PFCs are potentially harmful and have been found to build up in the environment.
Clothing Repel comes in a bottle made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic, including ocean waste plastics.