SwimRun, RunSwim, HikeDip, DunkJog. Not just for competitions, the Duel turns land and water into one big playground for exploration.
- 2mm and 3mm panels balance insulation and flexibility
- Short arms and legs and thin hip panels for running freedom
- Long front zip for ventilation and easy changing
To quote a famous children’s book: “we can’t go over it, we can’t go under it, we’ll have to go through it.” The Duel is for going through it! Fell and tarn, cliff and coast, river and dale – without having to take off your wetsuit!
The Duel uses panels of varying thicknesses to combine the flexibility you need for running with the insulation you need for swimming. We’ve used 2mm neoprene in the upper body and 3 mm around your legs and bum to provide the right amount of buoyancy for an efficient swimming position.
Nylon-faced neoprene on the arms, inner legs and glutes reduces wear and tear in high friction areas, and is more durable for sliding in and out of the water. We’ve used smooth Glideskin neoprene on the chest and back which reduces drag in the water.
Where most wetsuits would feel restrictive on land, the Duel has panels of thinner neoprene around the hips for better freedom of movement when running. The long front zip makes it easier to pull on, offers better ventilation, and means you can peel it down when you overheat – or for when nature calls!
- 3 mm neoprene around the legs and bum for a more efficient swimming position
- 2 mm neoprene in the upper body for flexibility and freedom of movement
- Thinner neoprene panels around the hips for unrestricted running
- Long front zip for running ventilation and peeling down to your waist
- Durable nylon-faced neoprene at high wear areas for a longer lifespan
- GlideSkin neoprene panels on the chest and back for reduced drag in the water
- Generous external rear pocket for nutrition on the move or nav/safety kit
- Internal chest pocket for valuables
- Reflective shoulder graphics provide visibility
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
|Neck||Nylon face||2 mm|
|Shoulder||Nylon face||2 mm|
|Underarm||Nylon face||2 mm|
|Side panels (legs)||Nylon face||2 mm|
|Front legs||Glideskin||3 mm|
|Crotch||Nylon face||3 mm|
|Seat||Nylon face||3 mm|
Product Care Information
When you are pulling on your suit take care not to use your finger nails. Check your suit for fit and range of motion. Your suit will feel different when wet. The neoprene collar and cuffs can be trimmed with scissors if they extend too far. Rinse your suit out with fresh water after each use. Hang the wetsuit inside out and allow to dry away from direct sunlight or heat source. Store your suit in a cool room on a wide plastic coat hanger. Roll your suit when transporting rather than fold. Don’t use petroleum products with your suit as this will damage the neoprene. Small tears can be repaired with neoprene cement/glue.
|Women's wetsuit sizing chart|
|X Small (Duel only)||4'11" to 5'3"||45 to 55 kg|
|Small||5'0" to 5'4"||50 to 60 kg|
|Short & Strong||5'2" to 5'6"||70 to 80 kg|
|Medium||5'4" to 5'9"||55 to 65 kg|
|Large||5'4" to 5'9"||65 to 75 kg|
|Tall & Strong||5'8" to 6'2"||65 to 75 kg|
|X Large||5'8" to 6'2"||70+ kg|
|Note: These suits are sized for a performance fit, so if you are unused to wearing a swimming wetsuit you may still find it tight. If you prefer a comfort fit go up a size, but note it will be less thermally efficient.|