Ditch the flask of stewed tea and make a fresh brew on the trail. Or go further with hot soup or nutritious one-pot wonder. When you’ve got a checkpoint to make, painstakingly assembling your cooking system isn’t always an option.
Brukit was built on the basis that sometimes you just really need to boil water or make food quickly. It’s efficient, fast, and simple.
An integrated system for fast boil times. A built-in heat exchanger and windshield minimises heat loss so your fuel goes that bit further.
All the Brukit’s bits can be stored inside its own pot, including a 100 g canister, so you have minimal components to juggle. The built-in Piezo ignitor makes lighting the Brukit faff-free; with a neoprene cosy can be left on during cooking for easy handling. A secure, locking handle keeps everything contained when in transit and makes pouring easy. The included pan support makes the Brukit compatible with other pans too. Gas canister not included.
Heat it and eat it: it’s that simple!
- 1200 W integrated cooking system, ideal for boiling water and making dehydrated meals
- Pan support for compatibility with other pans
- Neoprene cosy keeps food warmer for longer
- Easy to adjust gas control lever, even with gloved hands
- Built in windshield and heat exchanger
- Durable plastic lid with ventilation holes, doubles as a pasta strainer
- Secure and locking handle with rubber sleeves. Locks lid when in transit, locks handle for easy pouring
- Integrated Piezo ignition for hassle-free lighting
- Interior volume indicators make measuring out quantities easier
- Self-contained: the burner and a gas canister (not included) fit inside
- Fast and efficient boil time (great for melting snow in winter)
- Comes with a nylon storage bag
- 3-year Alpine Bond
Gas category: Butane under vapour pressure
Jet size: 0.22mm
Pot construction: Aluminium
Compatibility: 100g/230g/450g Butane/Propane gas canisters with a Lindal B188 screw valve conforming to EN417 standard. It may be hazardous to attempt to fit other types of gas container.
Actual volume: 1200ml
Recommended volume: 1000ml
Packed: ⌀13 x 19cm
Assembled: ⌀13 x 25.5cm
Cooking pot (external): ⌀13 x 17.5cm
Cooking pot (internal): ⌀11.5 x 14cm
Lid: ⌀13 x 2.5cm
Burner: ⌀11.5 x 8cm
Handle: 3 x 11cm
Cooking pot: 250g
Pot stand: 60g
Canister stand: 30g
Full power: 2 mins 27 secs (500ml water at room temperature)