The funds raised from this share offer gives us the financial strength to deliver our plan.
Over the next 3 years we aim to:
• advance our leading sustainability agenda with resource reduction, poverty alleviation and de-carbonisation of Alpkit as clear goals alongside giving back to grass roots projects through Alpkit Foundation
• build great product with great service. E-bikes and footwear are in our product pipeline
• invest in digital to grow our UK web sales supported by opening 2 stores a year
• expand our international capability and open a European hub
• grow our team and Board we expect to create another 50 jobs over the coming years
If we achieve our plan then we may more than double in size over the next 3 to 5 years.
There are two elements to this share offer.
Up to £500,000 of the fund raise has been allocated to any of our 1350 smaller investors who would like to sell up at this stage. This is our secondary share offer.
The rest of the fund raise will give financial strength to Alpkit. This is our primary share offer.