From getting back to nature with a tent, some matches and a few litres of bottled water, to enjoying a pub dinner and camping out in the garden afterwards, this book shows how to get stuck into wild camping in all its forms.
Beautiful wildernesses; tiny budgets; environmentally-friendly. What's not to like
- what is wild camping and why bother?
- different types: bivvying, tenting, hammocking, out on the water.
- the rules and staying legal.
- getting started: essential gear, when to go, food & water, survival.
- 100 of the best places to go in England, Wales, Ireland & Scotland.