The Vagabond Stool sits at the perfect height for cooking so you don’t get a cold, wet bum after a long day on your feet.
- Super compact and lightweight for carrying in rucksacks
- Lower level for cooking over your camping stove
- Collapsible and stable four-legged design
The Vagabond Stool is designed to be as packable as possible for carrying in rucksacks and squeezing into car boots. The four legs collapse down to form a compact packed size that’s about the size of three tins of beans stacked end on end.
We’ve chosen materials that keep the stool’s weight down without compromising on durability. The legs are made from a high-quality alloy and the seat from a tough 900D nylon. Four legs with a hinged crossover design provides plenty of strength and stability and creates a nice bumdentation in the seat for sitting in.
Your stove is normally at ground level when you’re camping with minimal kit. Knowing this, we’ve made the Vagabond Stool a shorter height that saves your spine a serious amount of hunching while you’re stirring your pasta or frying some chorizo.
- Lower level for cooking over your camping stove without a table
- Super compact for carrying on day walks and backpacking trips
- Collapsible design with four legs to provide sitting stability
- Lightweight but durable materials designed to last longer
- Keeps your bum dry and off the cold ground!
- Warning: High risk of involuntary Gnome impressions
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Carry Bag 12g
Packed: 34cm x 8cm
Pitched: 28.5cm x 24cm
7075 Alloy, 900d Nylon