Ordnance Survey Explorer maps use a smaller 1:25,000 scale to provide unrivalled levels of detail. Route planning is made easy with rights of way markers for footpaths, bridleways and byways, plus symbols for campsites, youth hostels and other services.
Full topographic mapping displays elevation contours at every 5m, or every 10 metres for upland areas, allowing pinpoint navigation. This makes Explorer maps ideal for activities like hillwalking, hiking, mountaineering, trail running and mountain biking.
The Active series of maps are also laminated, making them fully waterproof and tearproof for all-weather use. This means you don’t have to worry about your map disintegrating into a soggy mush when you’ve forgotten your map case again...
Explorer Active OL43 covers the Hadrian's Wall area, including Pennine Way, the Hadrian's Wall Path, E2, Corbridge, Hexham, Cumbria and Northumberland.
- Detailed 1:25K mapping for navigation and route planning
- Waterproof and tearproof laminated cover for all-weather use
- Topographic contours every 5m (or 10m in upland areas)
- All rights of way, footpaths, bridleways, byways and tracks marked
- Symbols for local landmarks (pubs, campsites, youth hostels etc.)
- Includes a mobile map download code
- Unlimited battery life
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
4cm to 1km / 2.5 inches to 1 mile
240mm x 135mm
Origin: United Kingdom