The Lake District South East XT25 map covers Ambleside, Kendal and Coniston, including Grizedale Forest.
Harvey Superwalker maps are lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant maps in a 1:25,000 scale. They've been designed specifically for walkers with a simplified mapping based on original air surveys. This makes them clear and easy to read with only the features you need on the hill.
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant polyethylene
- Simplified mapping provides only the details you need for walking
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Opens easily to any section without unfolding the whole map
- Covers Ambleside, Kendal and Coniston and includes Grizedale Forest
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
4cm = 1km
Map size folded
116 x 243mm
Map size flat
1392 x 486mm