This map covers all 95 miles (153km) of the West Highland Way. This Scottish Great Trail journeys from Milngavie, near Glasgow, to Fort William through some of Scotland's most spectacular scenery.
The Harvey National Trail maps are lightweight, waterproof and tear-resistant maps in a 1:40,000 scale. Less than half the weight of laminated maps, they've been designed specifically for walkers with a simplified mapping based on original air surveys. This makes them clear and easy to read with only the features you need on the hill.
As well as covering the whole long distance trail, the West Highland Way map includes: an introduction to the route; tips on weather and clothing; information on accommodation, camping and food; and shows available facilities in nearby towns and villages.
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant polyethylene
- Covers the entire Scottish Great Trail on one lightweight map
- Simplified mapping provides only the details you need for walking
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Opens easily to any section without unfolding the whole map
- Introduction to the route and tips on weather and clothing
- Information on finding accommodation, camping, food
- Shows facilities available in towns and villages
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
2.5cm = 1km
Map size folded
116 x 243mm
Map size flat
696 x 486mm
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.