Harvey British Mountain Maps are designed specifically for hillwalkers, climbers and mountaineers in conjunction with the British Mountaineering Council (BMC). This map covers Schiehallion, Ben Lawers and Glen Lyon. Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant polyethylene, British Mountain Maps are less than half the weight of laminated maps. The map area is printed all on one side for ease of use with colour shading for easy hill and valley identification in the clag, plus detailed crag info for climbers trying to find base of the route. The back of the map contains navigation tips, Mountain Rescue and first aid advice, useful local info and a geological map of the area designed by the British Geological Survey. The map covers 27 munros.
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant polyethylene
- Large area covered all on one side
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Colour shading for easy hill and valley identification
- Detailed crag information for climbers
- Mountain incident and first aid advice and navigation tips
- List of useful local phone numbers and websites
- Geological map designed by the British Geological Survey
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Map size folded
Map size flat
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.