Harvey British Mountain Maps are designed specifically for hillwalkers, climbers and mountaineers in conjunction with the British Mountaineering Council (BMC).
This map covers the whole of the North York Moors on one sheet - around 560 square miles - the only really detailed map to do so. It also includes the popular North Yorkshire Moors Railway and the long distance Lyke Wake Walk.
Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant polyethylene, British Mountain Maps are less than half the weight of laminated maps. The map area is printed all on one side for ease of use with colour shading for easy hill and valley identification in the clag, plus detailed crag info for climbers trying to find base of the route.
The back of the map contains navigation tips, Mountain Rescue and first aid advice, useful local info and a geological map of the area designed by the British Geological Survey.
- Printed on waterproof and tear-resistant polyethylene
- Covers the whole of the North York Moors on one side
- Less than half the weight of a laminated map
- Colour shading for easy hill and valley identification
- Detailed crag information for climbers
- Mountain incident and first aid advice and navigation tips
- List of useful local phone numbers and websites
- Geological map designed by the British Geological Survey
2.5cm = 1km
Map size folded
124 x 235mm
Map size flat
1238 x 695mm