The Enduro Seat Pack and Harness allows you to carry everything you need to avoid a ride-ending mechanical. And the Seat Pack and can be quickly removed when you stop for a reviving beverage!
- Fits both seat pack sizes for carrying flexibility
- Durable materials and a reinforced construction
- Stays on your bike for easy seat pack fitting/removal
The Enduro Harness attaches to your seatpost, allowing you to carry both the Regular and Small Enduro Seat Pack options. A separate harness system makes it easier to take your saddle bag on and off – ideal for taking your valuables with you on hot beverage/refuel stops. (Please note: the Enduro Seat Packs are sold separately or with the Enduro Harness in a bundle.)..Read more
The Enduro Harness ‘wings’ slot into the Hypalon tabs on the Enduro Seat Pack with three adjustable straps to hold your saddle bag securely in place. The Enduro Harness is made from highly abrasion-resistant 1100D Cordura® and all stress points are reinforced with bar tack stitching to reduce wear and tear.
Handmade and designed on the edge of the Peak District by our talented factory team, the Enduro Harness comes with a 25-year Alpine Bond.
How to Fit the Enduro Harness and Seat Pack
- Gives you the option to carry either the Regular or Small Enduro Seat Pack
- Highly abrasion and tear resistant material with a reinforced construction
- Allows you to attach and remove your saddle bag easily at stops
- 25 Year Alpine Bond
Material: 1100D Cordura® nylon
Clearance: Regular 13cm min, XS: 10cm min
Origin: United Kingdom
Product Care Information
The Enduro Harness has a DWR coating which helps it to repel water and dirt. After your ride, wipe down your seat pack with a damp cloth to remove dirt or use mild soap on stubborn muck. Leave to air dry.