Axiom is a 4-person, 3-season semi-geodesic tent creating a spacious, stable and comfortable base camp.
The semi-geodesic structure, shared with many of our backpacking tents, is self-supporting so it doesn't rely on guy lines to stand up. This improves performance in bad weather. It also makes Axiom lighter and easier to pitch and pack. Perfect in a busy campsite.
Its spacious living area has plenty of standing headroom to make changing easy and a separate sleeping area, for four people, has extra storage and a dividing curtain for greater privacy.
A pitch-perfect base camp.
- Self-supporting semi-geodesic structure for stability in strong winds
- Plenty of standing height in the living area for getting changed with ease
- Separate sleeping area with privacy curtain
- Can be pitched without the inner for a spacious and basic weather shelter
- TPU windows for natural light
- Side porch for easy gear access
- Pitchable door creates a covered ‘outdoor’ area
- Alloy poles, double bar-tacked webbing ladders and anodised metal eyelets for durability
- TPU taped seams for better wet weather performance
- Optional Axiom footprint available
- 3 year Alpine Bond
Pitched: 470 x 250 x 180cm (L x W x H)
Packed: 60 x 35 x 30cm (L X W x H)
Footprint (optional): 420 x 250cm
Flysheet: 210T polyester PU ripstop
Groundsheet: 150D Oxford PU
Inner: 190T breathable polyester, B3 mesh
Footprint (optional): 150D Oxford PU
Pegs: Alloy (x24)
Flysheet: 3,000mm hydrostatic head
Groundsheet: 10,000mm hydrostatic head
Footprint (optional): 10,000m hydrostatic head
Sustainability and Product Care
Caring for your tent
Clean and dry your tent thoroughly after each use. Never use a washing machine, tumble dryer or jet wash to clean your tent. Spot clean with warm water, mild (non-detergent) soap and a soft sponge. Never use bleach, fabric softeners or other household cleaning products and air dry only.
To make your tent last longer, avoid prolonged UV exposure and repair damage immediately. If you are unlucky enough to rip your tent on a trip, use duct tape or StormSure Tough Tape until you have a chance to repair it properly. For more tent repair tips read our tent care and repair blog.