Sonder Nova 29" XC is our durable wheelset for singletrack and long cross-country rides. 23mm wide you can run narrower, lighter tyres that spin up to speed quicker and require less effort to keep moving. Swap them into your current setup for longer rides or for more speed on less technical singletrack.
- Tubeless compatible and optimised up to 2.4” tyres
- 6061 alloy rims with plain gauge steel spokes
- 120-point engagement for quick acceleration and pedalling efficiency.
- Built to last: fully serviceable and repairable with no specialist tools required.
We use the modern boost standard for all our mountain bike wheels. This gives a wider hub to create a stronger, stiffer wheel with more clearance for mud and tyres. Sealed cartridge bearings keep you rolling longer and are more durable and simpler to service.
60-Day Wheel Ride Guarantee - love them or we'll give you your money back
If you don’t bond with your wheels, you can send them back for a no-quibble refund within 60 days. We’ll even cover the cost of returns postage for UK orders.
Made in Britain
We lace, build and finish all our wheels in our Nottingham factory, with each one getting a full quality control inspection. We’ve brought the build process in house from overseas to enable us to produce something truly special. We can over see the whole construction of our wheels and keep quality consistent, production efficient and reduce the impact on the planet by not shipping boxes of wheels around the world.
- Lower internal width for running narrower and lighter XC tyres
- 6061 alloy rims with plain gauge steel spokes for durability
- Pre-taped and fully tubeless compatible
- Sealed bearings for lower maintenance
- Wider rims for improved tyre grip, comfort and rolling resistance
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
1.5” Up to 2.4” (optimised for 2.0” -2.4”) and tubeless compatible
Internal width: 23mm
Tubeless compatible and pre-taped
Sealed cartridge bearings
Steel Body Casing
6 Bolt Disc Mount
Plain-gauge steel spokes
28 front, 32 rear
Boost Spacing 148mm x 12mm rear / 110mm x 15mm front
Origin: Made in UK