3 for 2
The wide platform Slingshot pedal is designed to provide the support, control and confidence you need for a variety of riding, whether on trail, gravel or road.
- Wide 87x90 platform made from 6061 aluminium
- Double-sided adjustable SPD clips
- Chromoly axle with sealed bearings
The Slingshot's wide foot platform provides plenty of support to the foot for more comfortable pedalling over long distances, reducing hot-spots. This additional foot support also gives you greater control of the rear end of the bike on tight turns or technical trail.
If you're using the Slingshot for mountain biking, the pedal's wide surface gives you a platform to stand on unclipped, ready to bail out if needed, on heart rate-quickening sketchy sections.
With double-sided SPD clips and a large pedal area, the Slingshot is easy to clip in and out of in a hurry. A clipless system provides greater pedalling efficiency when climbing and more control when descending.
- Bigger contact area provides greater power transfer and more and bike control
- Large platform is more comfortable over long distance, reducing hot spots
- Big enough platform to stand on, unclipped, for sketchy sections of trail
- Dual sided for fast, faff-free clipping and unclipping
- SPD compatible clip attachment
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
190g (per pedal)
Platform: 87mm x 90mm
Body: 6061 aluminum, CNC-machined body
Axle: CNC-machined Cr-Mo
Bearing: LSL bushing, sealed
Binding: Dual-sided Cr-Mo, tension adjustable
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.