Stelo is a 3D forged aluminium performance road bike stem to give precise and immediate steering.
Its four-bolt clamp holds your bar firmly in place and opposing bolts on the steer tube clamp give extreme clamping power while reducing stress on the steer tube
It comes in 7 different lengths from 60mm to 120mm making it ideal for gravel and endurance road bikes.
- 7050-T6 aluminium construction
- +/-7° flip flop adjustable rise
- Available in 7 lengths from 60mm to 120mm
- Weighs just 98g (80mm length).
- Compatible with all 31.8mm handlebars and 28.6mm steerer tubes.
The humble stem has a significant effect on your bike's geometry and as a result its performance and your comfort. A shorter stem results in faster handling and a more upright riding position. Longer stems increase reach with slower more predictable handling.
Experiment with different length stems or get a pro bike fit to hone your perfect set-up.
Note. The length of a stem isn’t its overall length, from the very front to the very back, but the distance from the central point on the steerer tube and the centre of the handlebar.
- 3D forged aluminium road bike stem
- Available in 7 lengths (60 to 120mm)
3D forged 7050-T6 aluminium
Length: 60 to 120mm
Bar clamp: 31.8mm
Height: 40mm (required steerer amount)