The Smith Session helmet is designed for all-mountain riders who require low weight and ventilation for the climbs but the safety of high quality impact protection for downhill sections.
The Session uses zones of Koroyd® Impact Protection, a technology made from welded cylinders laid on end. This forms a crumple zone, the cylinders absorbing the impact and collapsing evenly. This technology provides lots of impact protection for a less weight and bulk but allows greater ventilation.
Large holes on the top channel air through the Koroyd® zones to keep you cool and an antimicrobial liner keeps odours at bay. The adjustable visor has three settings to accomodate your glasses or goggles.
The Session uses Smith's VaporFit™ adjustment system, tightening with a simple dial. It can also be moved in four different directions for a secure, personalised fit.
The Session also features the MIPS® Brain Protection System for extra safety. This additional layer between the padding and foam reduces the impact of angled falls by protecting against rotational movement in the brain.
- Zones of lightweight and ventilated Koroyd® impact protection
- Integrated skeletal structure creates a roll cage for added safety
- MIPS® Brain Protection System protects against rotational impacts to the head
- VaporFit™ dial adjustment system for a personalised, secure fit
- Adjustable visor with three different positions
- XT2® anti-microbial liner for odour control
- 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Lightweight in-mold construction
- Camera and light mount compatible
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified
- 3 Year Alpine Bond