Sonder Novas are our reliable, versatile disc brake wheelset built for all seasons. Wide-tyred, tough, and versatile, the Nova Aero wheelset is ready for fast adventures.
The 30mm rim depth gives noticeable aero benefits to help you ride faster and 19mm wide rims are perfectly suited for 28 – 50mm tyres. This means more traction through a broader contact patch and lower rolling resistance. Novas are machine built for precision on Sonder’s sealed hubs, which are 12mm thru-axle front and rear.
We’ve designed the Novas to be a reliable, long-term part of your bike. You could go round the world on them. Plain-gauge spokes mean that the Novas will stay strong when you load your bike up with luggage. Sealed bearings make them easy to look after. And a steel free-hub body will take years of abuse.
Novas give a beautifully balanced ride, spin up to speed quickly and roll easily on super-smooth bearings. They’re the wheels we choose when we want to go far, fast – road, luggage, doesn’t matter!
- 30mm rim depth gives noticeable aero benefits to help you ride faster
- Wide rims increase the contact patch of tyres and reduce rolling resistance
- Plain-gauge stainless steel spokes make wheels strong enough to load up your bike with gear
- Sealed cartridge bearings mean low maintenance
- Covered by our 28 Day Ride Guarantee
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Nova Rim: 30mm depth; internal width 19mm. Takes 700x28-50 tyres
Nova hub: 12mm thru-axle
Spokes: Stainless steel plain-gauge
Sealed cartridge bearings
Steel free-hub body for durability