The Smith Network helmet is designed for safety-conscious road riders who still need the ventilation for hard climbs and summer riding.
The Network uses zones of Koroyd® Impact Protection, a technology made from welded cylinders laid on end. This forms a crumple zone, the cylinders absorbing the impact and collapsing evenly. This technology provides lots of impact protection for a less weight and bulk but allows greater ventilation.
The Network also incorporates MIPS® Brain Protection System for extra safety. This additional layer between the padding and foam reduces the impact of angled falls by protecting against rotational movement in the brain.
Large holes on the top channel air through the Koroyd® zones to keep you cool and an antimicrobial liner keeps odours at bay. The Network uses Smith's VaporFit™ adjustment system, tightening with a simple dial. It can also be moved in four different directions for a secure, personalised fit.
- Zones of lightweight and ventilated Koroyd® impact protection
- MIPS® Brain Protection System protects against rotational impacts to the head
- VaporFit™ dial adjustment system for a personalised, secure fit
- XT2® anti-microbial liner for odour control
- 15 fixed vents for consistent airflow
- Camera and light mount compatible
- Adjustable removable visor
- CPSC and CE EN 1078 certified