Peaty's unique single-sided fork design allows for multiple plug sizes to be easily rolled into the dip of the fork and pushed straight into the tyre. The open side to the fork then allows for the tool to be easily pulled back out of the hole, without pulling the plug out with it.
Made from high quality 316 stainless steel, the fork has been designed to be as short as possible to reduce the chance of you puncturing your rim tape when inserting a plug. The fork has also been designed with a reaming texture on the shaft, to clean out punctures before plugging, and to be as slim as possible, so it doesn’t widen the size of the hole already there.
The plug sheets are stored within the tool itself and the whole thing is designed to be as small and lightweight as possible for easy storage.
- The quickest and easiest way to fix punctures that sealant can't
- Unique single-sided fork design
- The fork is sharp tipped & as slim
- Knurled body and ribbed lid / handle for extra grip
- Weather sealing o-rings make the tool waterproof when assembled
- Fork made from 316 stainless steel
- Body made from anodised 6061 aluminium
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.