Sorry, this product has been archived and is no longer available for purchase.
Squalline is a windproof jacket using a TPU waterproof membrane to protect you from sudden flurries of rain, hail and sleet. A more substantial buffer than membrane-free windproofs, it also makes an excellent outer layer for stop-start easy rides and steady recovery runs in the deep damp of winter. The seams aren’t taped, so it’s not 100% waterproof, but it’ll certainly keep you warm and dry for long enough for the clouds to blow through or until you get to the next café to thaw out.
The big advantage of the stretchy TPU membrane is that it eradicates any rustling, staying stealthily quiet even when you’re cycling at speed. The stretch properties allowed us to use a closer fit too, reducing fabric flap on long descents. Storm-flap covered vents on the rear aid airflow when the wind-chill drops and you start working up a sweat again...Read more
The drop hem on the rear has silicone grippers to keep it in place and eye-catching reflective patches to keep you visible in low light. The zipped rear pocket is handy for snacks and extra layers and has a two-way zip for packing the Squalline neatly away into itself. Soft internal cuffs keep out the draughts when you're whooping downhill and gripping onto brake levers for dear life.Read less
- Windproof and showerproof protection for riding and running in changeable weather conditions
- Rustle-free fabric is quiet in high winds or when cycling at speed and the stretch fabric allows a slim fit, reducing fabric flap
- High visibility reflective zips and a large hem patch helps you stay safe and seen in low light
- Silicon grippers keep the drop-hem in place and internal cuffs on the sleeves to keep out draughts
- Packs way into its own pocket for stowage
- Rear covered mesh vents for breathability without sacrificing protection
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Although highly weather resistant, this product is not fully waterproof due to its stitched construction.
Weight: M: 205g
|Men's waterproof jacket sizing chart|
|This size chart indicates the body measurements our garments are designed to fit. Measure yourself as described below, and use the size chart to find your size.
Chest: measure around your chest at the widest part. The tape measure should pass under your arms, and be level from front to back.
Waist: measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Hips: standing with your feet together, measure around your hips at the widest part.