The Soup Pot’s double wall vacuum insulation allows you to carry a hot lunch to warm your belly on a cold day’s hillwalking or after an icy swim. Maybe a bowl of chunky soup... or last night’s takeaway curry... mmm...
But it also keeps food cool, meaning you can bring fresh fruit or a salad for lunch on hot days at the crag! We’ve not tested ice cream yet. (Note to selves: test ice cream…)
Made from tough stainless steel for when you inevitably drop it half-way down a mountain, the 500ml Soup Pot is big enough to carry a good-sized lunch for one. And its wide opening is easy to shovel food out of (you may need a Lhfoon to get to the very bottom).
The Soup Pot is completely watertight with two sealed screw-top lids so your rucksack doesn’t end up covered in minestrone! If you’re feeling generous, you can use the top lid to share some of your lunch with friends.
- Double-wall insulated to keep hot food hot and cold food cold
- Made from durable stainless steel for bash-about-ability
- Wide opening for easy lunchtime munching
- Watertight screw on lid to prevent spillages
- Will probably get used for work as much as in the mountains…
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Stainless steel (18/8), polypropylene
9.9cm x 16.1cm (diameter x length)