3 for 2
Flat bars give the front end a lower stance and a more direct input steering, and because it's carbon the weight is reduced (185g). Dial in your fit by mounting the bars with positive or negative 5 rise. We use a raw Uni-Directional (UD) carbon for strength and it looks great.
- Stem clamp: 5nm
- Shifter: 2-3nm
*Not compatible with bar ends
- 100% organic cotton (Global Organic Textile Standard certified)
- Produced by Fair Wear Foundation member Stanley Stella to ensure good working conditions
- Locally printed in Nottingham using discharge printing and water-based inks
- Casual style allows you to blend in with ‘indoor enthusiasts’
- Keeps you clothed in public places
- Holes for your arms and head… it’s a t-shirt, you know the score
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
100% Organic Cotton
180gsm ring-spun combed
Sustainability and Product Care
Product Care Information
To look after your organic cotton tee or hoody, wash it inside out at 30°C with similar colours and iron on the reverse of the print. Or wear it crumpled - we’re not judging. Avoid using detergents and conditioners where possible.
We have dedicated Repair Stations in our stores and we're fully equipped to breathe new life into your old kit. This includes spare parts, patches, new zips and wash and reproofing of your down and waterproofs. Pop into any store or contact us online for more info.
If one of our products does not meet your expectations upon delivery, or if during its lifetime does not live up to the demands placed upon it, please return it to us for repair, replacement or refund. If the problem is our fault then we will do this to your satisfaction. If it’s your fault then we will help out the best we can. Find out more about our Alpine Bond here.
Delivery to France, Germany and Ireland is free over €80.
All duties and import charges are covered by Alpkit.