Whether you’re running a Mountain Marathon, embarking on an ultra-light self-supported ride, or heading out for a midweek boulder and bivvy; PipeDream will leave you feeling light and unhampered without sacrificing a good night’s sleep.
Fine-tuned for maximum insulation without the bulk, PipeDream 200 combines high quality 750+ IDFB fill power goose down with a minimalist design to create a simple and ultralight bag...Read more
A comfortably spacious cut gives a natural night’s sleep, with adjustable head closure and a sculpted neck baffle for snuggling down to fend off the draughts. Stitch-Thru baffles minimise weight and prevent down migration; hydrophobic down and a DWR coating ensures that the early morning dew won't ruin your bag’s insulation.
With a tiny packed-size, PipeDream stows away easily and lofts effortlessly when you need it.Read less
- 2 season sleeping bag for travelling light
- Available in sizes regular and long
- Horizontal baffles reduce down migration
- Stitch-thru baffle construction saves weight
- Roomy cut for natural, comfortable sleep
- Adjustable head closure and sculpted neck baffle for snugness
- C6 DWR to keep the moisture at bay
- 750+ IDFB fill power hydrophobic goose down
- Excellent lofting capacity
- RDS certified
- Cotton storage bag and compression stuff sack
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
AK Sleep Limit: 7°C
Our recommended usable limit of the bag. The majority of our customers will find this to be the tipping point between a comfortable and restless nights sleep.
|TOG||Leeds Comfort||EN13537 Comfort||EN13537 Limit||EN13537 Extreme*|
* The Extreme rating is the temperature at which the average woman can remain for six hours without risk of DEATH from hypothermia - but can still sustain cold injuries - under EN13537 conditions. We do not recommend using this bag in these weather conditions, or making your purchasing decision based on this value.
PFC-FREE C0 DWR
As part of our continuing effort to remove long-chain flurocarbons from our products, we’re now introducing C0 Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatments to our sleeping bags. Despite the slight impact on performance when compared to C6 DWRs, C0 DWRs are non-toxic and completely PFC-free, causing significantly less environmental damage. We fully support this change. In fact, we quite like the idea of taking time to look after our kit so that it lasts a long time. We’re committed to reducing the environmental impact of all our products, reviewing the materials we use, manufacturing methods and our own consumption of resources. We do the research, make informed decisions, and choose the best option available to us.
RESPONSIBLE DOWN STANDARD
We use only RDS certified down; all our down is audited by a third party to ensure that it comes from birds who are not live-plucked, force-fed, or mistreated.
I wouldn’t hesitate to suggest both for your ultralight summer bikepacking adventures