Ordnance Survey Landranger maps use a 1:50,000 scale to cover wide areas (40km by 40km) with a high level of detail.
With a map for every part of Great Britain and its surrounding isles, Landrangers are perfect for planning holidays, backpacking trips and bike rides. “What’s that perfectly circular trail over there? Oh… that’s a tea ring…”
Route planning is made easy with rights of way markers for footpaths, bridleways and byways, plus symbols for campsites, youth hostels and other services. And full topographic mapping allows you to orientate yourself within the landscape.
Landranger 165 covers most of Buckinghamshire and parts of Oxfordshire and Bedfordshire, including a section of the Chiltern Hills AONB and the Ridgeway National Trail.
- Large scale 1:50K mapping covers a large area for route planning
- All footpaths, bridleways, byways and tracks marked
- Symbols for local landmarks (pubs, campsites, youth hostels etc.)
- Topographic contours to identify landscape features
- Includes a mobile map download code
- Unlimited battery life
2cm to 1km / 1.25 inches to 1 mile
230mm x 135mm
Origin: United Kingdom