You can keep your five star hotels; we'll take 5000 star bivvies any day - and that's just the visible ones!
Well, when we say any day... unless it's bucketing down and we haven't packed a tarp... we might be tempted then... just a little bit.
We’ve been making tees since way back in 2004, so we know what we like. All our tees are made from soft 100% organic cotton that’s Global Organic Textile Standard certified.
They’re produced by Fair Wear Foundation member Stanley Stella, ensuring good working practices, and are locally printed in Nottingham using water-based inks.
- 100% organic cotton (Global Organic Textile Standard certified)
- Produced by Fair Wear Foundation member Stanley Stella to ensure good working conditions
- Locally printed in Nottingham using discharge printing and water-based inks
- Casual style allows you to blend in with ‘indoor enthusiasts’
- Keeps you clothed in public places
- Holes for your arms and head… it’s a t-shirt, you know the score
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
100% Organic Cotton
180gsm ring-spun combed
Product Care Information
To look after your organic cotton tee, wash it inside out at 30°C with similar colours and iron on the reverse of the print. Or wear it crumpled - we’re not judging. Avoid using detergents and conditioners where possible.
This tee is made from Global Organic Textile Standard certified organic cotton. Organic cotton farming produces significantly less CO₂, uses less water and eliminates the use of harmful pesticides. And it feels great!