Whether you're on a 200 miler across Scotland, commuting to work, or training for that 200 miler across Scotland, eventually you’ll have to go out in the rain… But that doesn’t mean your stuff has to get wet.
Lodo provides 1.4 litres of easy-to-access storage for the stuff you need frequently when riding...Read more
Waterproof 420 double-coated TPU nylon shell fabric and welded construction keep your valuables dry in all but the worst of conditions; padded walls protect your kit and frame.
With a simple attachment system, Lodo can be easily attached to either side of the stem, to a rucksack, or to a 38 mm belt using secure Hypalon tabs, either way it’s unobtrusive and leaves you plenty of leg room.
Whenever cycling in a downpour, we recommend always using a dry bag for electricals within your Lodo additional protection.Read less
- Easy-to-access storage
- Waterproof fabric and water resistant zip
- Welded seams for waterproof construction
- 2-way zip closure for one handed use
- Large zip puller for use with gloved hand
- Versatile attachment with secure Hypalon tabs
- Padded walls to protect your stuff
- Attaches on either side of stem
- Compatible with 38 mm webbing on rucksacks/belts
- 3 Year Alpine Bond
Waterproof construction Outer: 420d double coated TPU nylon waterproof fabric Zips: 2-way weather resistant Welded seams
Weight: Size: ⌀10 x 17 cm Capacity: 1.4l